You can register either through the school’s online registration system, where payment is via credit card only, or offline, in order to pay by check. If registering offline, please contact the school’s registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Familiarize yourself with 2019/2020 Tuition.
- Familiarize yourself with the Class Offerings.
- If registering via the online system:
- Access the online registration system.
- For new users, set up your account. For existing users, log in and review/update your account to ensure it is accurate and current Please ensure that you enter data carefully as some entries are difficult to change once saved.
- Register each student (associated with the account) for a class.
- Check out and pay via credit card.
- Full tuition is due at registration. Tuition received after August 15, 2019 will incur a $50 late fee per class.
- Families that register more than one student at the school (regardless of class level or age) receive a 10% discount on total tuition.
- By no later than August 15, 2019, a volunteer deposit of $100 must also be paid per family. The deposit is returned at the end of the semester after the volunteer commitment of 5 hours/family/semester has been completed. To pay the volunteer deposit, use PayPal or mail a check payable to GSEB to the following address:
129 Pebble Ave.
San Ramon CA 94583
- Finally, print out and complete medical and field trip Forms for each toddler/preschooler, child and teen student registered, and submit them at the school on the first day of the Fall 2019 semester, Saturday, September 7, 2019.
Deposits are non-refundable. Tuition and volunteer deposits are non-refundable after the first day of the Fall 2019 semester, Saturday, September 7, 2019.
We look forward to having you join us for an enriching Fall 2019! Should you have any questions about registration, please direct them to email@example.com.