Registration for the Fall 2017 semester is now open.
You can register either through the school’s online system, where payment is via credit card only, or offline in order to pay by check. It is very much preferred that you register via the online system as doing so is more efficient and cost-effective for the school.
To register, please take the following steps:
- Familiarize yourself with Fall 2017 Tuition.
- Familiarize yourself with the Class Offerings.
- If registering offline, contact the school’s registrar at email@example.com.
- If registering via the online system:
- Access the online registration system site.
- For new users, set up your account. For existing users, log in and review/update your account to ensure it is accurate and current Please ensure that you enter data carefully as some entries are difficult to change once saved.
- Register each student (associated with the account) for a class.
- Check out and pay via credit card. Families that register more than one student at the school (regardless of class level or age) receive a 10% discount on total tuition.
- Mail a volunteer deposit check of $75 per family to the school’s registrar. The volunteer deposit must be paid by check so that it can be returned to you once you have completed your volunteer commitment of 5 hours per semester. Please make the volunteer deposit payable to GSEB and mail it to:
1 Burr Court
Lafayette, CA 94549
- Print out and complete medical and field trip Forms for each toddler/preschooler, child and teen student registered, and submit them at the school on the first day of class, September 9, 2017.
- Please note that we have a strict refund policy. There will be no refunds of any volunteer fee, tuition or deposits unless students cannot be placed at the school.
We look forward to having you join us for an enriching Fall 2017! Should you have any questions about registration, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.