Registration for the Spring 2018 semester will open Wednesday, November 15, 2017.
You can register either through the school’s online registration system, where payment is via credit card only, or offline, in order to pay by check. If registering offline, please contact the school’s registrar at email@example.com.
To complete the registration process, please take the following steps:
- Familiarize yourself with 2017/2018 Tuition.
- Familiarize yourself with the Class Offerings.
- If registering offline, contact the school’s registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If registering via the online system:
- Access the online registration system.
- For new users, set up your account. For existing users, log in and review/update your account to ensure it is accurate and current. Please ensure that you enter data carefully as some entries are difficult to change once saved.
- Register each student (associated with the account) for a class.
- Check out and pay via credit card.
- You can either pay the $100 deposit, due per student at registration, or you can pay the full tuition, due no later than January 6, 2018.
- Families that register more than one student at the school (regardless of class level or age) receive a 10% discount on total tuition.
- Tuition received after January 6, 2018 will incur a $50 late fee per student. Additionally, if full payment is not received by January 6, 2018, class placement is not guaranteed.
- By no later than January 6, 2018, pay a volunteer deposit check of $75 per family. The volunteer deposit must be paid by check so that it can be returned to you once you have completed your volunteer commitment of 5 hours per semester. Please make the volunteer deposit payable to GSEB and drop it off at the school library or mail it to:
1 Burr Court
Lafayette, CA 94549
- If you did not do so during the Fall 2017 semester, print out and complete medical and field trip Forms for each toddler/preschooler, child and teen student registered, and submit them at the school on the first day of the Spring 2018 semester, Saturday, January 13, 2018.
Deposits are non-refundable. Moreover, tuition and volunteer deposits are non-refundable after the first day of the Spring 2018 semester, Saturday, January 13, 2018.
We look forward to having you join us for an enriching Spring 2018! Should you have any questions about registration, please direct them to email@example.com.