Registration for the Fall 2018 semester is open.
You can register either through the school’s online registration system, where payment is via credit card only, or offline so as to pay by check. If registering offline, please contact the school’s registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To complete the registration process, please take the following steps:
- Familiarize yourself with 2018/2019 Tuition.
- Familiarize yourself with the Class Offerings.
- If registering offline, contact the school’s registrar at email@example.com.
- If registering via the online system:
- Access the online registration system.
- For new users, set up your account. For existing users, log in and review/update your account to ensure it is accurate and current. Please ensure that you enter data carefully as some entries are difficult to change once saved.
- Register each student (associated with the account) for a class.
- Check out and pay via credit card.
- Families that register more than one student at the school (regardless of class level or age) receive a 10% discount on total tuition. Full tuition is due at registration.
- If full payment is not received by August 15, 2018, class placement is not guaranteed.
- By no later than August 15, 2018, also pay a volunteer deposit check of $100 through PayPal. The volunteer deposit will be returned upon completion of the 5-hour per semester volunteer commitment. If choosing to pay the volunteer deposit offline, please send it to:
129 Pebble Ave.
San Ramon CA 94583
- Print out and complete medical and field trip Forms for each toddler/preschooler, child and teen student registered, and submit them at the school on the first day of the Fall 2018 semester, Saturday, September 08, 2018.
A full refund is given if registration is cancelled on or before August 15, 2018. A $100 fee is incurred if registration is cancelled between August 15, 2018 and September 7, 2018. No refund is given as of September 8, 2018, the start of classes.
We look forward to having you join us for an enriching Fall 2018! Should you have any questions about registration, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.