Registration for the Spring 2019 semester is CLOSED.
When registration is open, you can register either through the school’s online registration system, where payment is via credit card only, or offline so as to pay by check. If registering offline, please contact the school’s registrar at email@example.com.
To complete the registration process, please take the following steps:
- Familiarize yourself with 2018/2019 Tuition.
- Familiarize yourself with the Class Offerings.
- Read the GSEB Code of Conduct for Students and Parents.
- If registering offline, contact the school’s registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If registering via the online system:
- Access the online registration system.
- For new users, set up your account. For existing users, log in and review/update your account to ensure it is accurate and current. Please ensure that you enter data carefully as some entries are difficult to change once saved.
- Register each student (associated with the account) for a class.
- Check out and pay via credit card.
- Families that register more than one student at the school (regardless of class level or age) receive a 10% discount on total tuition. Full tuition is due at registration.
- At registration, also pay a volunteer deposit check of $100 through PayPal. The volunteer deposit will be returned upon completion of the 5-hour per semester volunteer commitment. If choosing to pay the volunteer deposit offline, please send it to:
129 Pebble Ave.
San Ramon CA 94583